Switching to an English Major

Changed your mind about your major and want to become an English major? Transferring your credits and taking up one of our majors is easy. A good first step would be to come by Room 132 in Lytle Hall and speak with our secretary, Andrea Buno. She can answer your questions and point you to the right paperwork you will need. Also, feel free to examine our faculty directory and contact a professor who shares your particular interests.